Care Touch’s oximeter an athlete’s best kept secret when it comes to maintaining a healthy workout regimen. One of the most understated parts of being an athlete is the recovery. Overtraining can often lead to straining your body, which will slow down your overall growth. Low levels of oxygen in the blood can lead to hypoxemia, which have symptoms such as dizziness and lightheadedness.
This oxygen monitor is fast, accurate, light, and easy to carry. We’ve included a lanyard so that you can take it no matter what activity you’re doing. It is also great for traveling, and is commonly used by people who are often changing altitudes, such as pilots, as well as medical professionals and nurses who are looking for fast and accurate pulse readings.
• BRIGHT LED SCREEN: The display on the screen is large and bright, and has easy to read charts and graphs. The LED cover blocks out ambient light, making it easy to take readings in just a few seconds.
• EASY TO USE: Simply place your finger inside the chamber of the machine, press the operating button, and then wait. Within seconds, you’ll have an accurate reading of you SpO2 levels and pulse rate.
• ACCURATE SP02 TRACKING: Using our oximeter you can now use it to track your recovery after long workouts. Tracking your score can keep you from overtraining and straining your body! Athletes incorporate SpO2 into a recovery score, in order to track their health and make predictions accordingly.
• GREAT FOR TRAVELING: While traveling, your body can often take time to adjust to new altitudes. This meter will allow you to check your oxidation levels, to ensure that your body is properly acclimating to a new environment.
• PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: This pulse oximeter is small, compact, lightweight, and battery operated. To ensure that you’re getting the most out of your batteries, the sleep mode will activate when it is not in use. It fits perfectly in any gym or travel bag! We’ve included a lanyard and batteries, so that you can take quick and accurate measurements on the go.
• GREAT FOR MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS: The pulse oxygen monitor is non-invasive, and can adjust to all fingertip sizes, from children to adults. It’s size and flexibility make it an important piece of medical equipment for pediatric care, especially as a nursing supply.